Grand Sport Corvette Class Rings

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HUTCH

HUTCH

GSR Skunkmaster

• Admin
  • 4,698 posts
  • Interests:Grand Sport Corvettes, of course!

Posted 10 October 2006 - 09:38 PM

With Christmas just around the corner, I thought it was high time to help you find new ways to part with your hard earned CASH! :yesnod:

At Mid America's Fun Fest, I was approached by the owner of CCR Exclusives, the folks that make Corvette "Class" Rings you may have seen at the NCM or at some shows. These are high quality rings, available in men's and women's sizes, in sterling silver or white or yellow gold.

The design would be similar to that shown below, but with the last 4 digits of your GS VIN (e.g., "#0123") instead of the "601000". Stone color would be your choice, although I imagine most would want blue or red. You can see other ring samples and stone colors at http://www.corvetteclassrings.com

Pricing is anticipated to be as follows, LESS your 10%/15% GSR Member Discount:

$259 - Women's Sterling Silver
$279 - Women's Gold Plated Sterling Silver
$459 - Women's 10K White or Yellow Gold
$299 - Men's Sterling Silver
$319 - Men's Gold Plated Sterling Silver
$599 - Men's 10K White or Yellow Gold

These are NOT in production at this time. They are asking us first to see if there is enough interest in them to justify the cost of making them a regular product.

Not looking for any committment. Just if you think you MIGHT be interested if these became available to us. So, whatcha think?

Posted Image

hutchsig-new.jpg
John 'Hutch' Hutchinson
Grand Sport Registry Skunkmaster
1996 GS #707 Convertible, red interior & removable hardtop
2010 GS Jet Stream Blue Supercharged Convertible
GSR, NCMFS, NCCC, CFCA, and NCM Lifetime #597

#2 JASON

JASON

Grand Sport Guru!

• GSR Lifetime
  • 3,193 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 10:14 PM

Undecided right now, but they are cool. Not sure I would ever wear one, but could go into the GS memorabilia collection. :yesnod:

#3 MILO

MILO

Junior User

• GSR Lifetime
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Corvettes, Chess, pool, woodworking, travel
    GSR LIFETIME MEMBER

Posted 14 October 2006 - 04:19 PM

Those sure are mighty fine! They are a mite pricey but I would save my "allowance" to get one. A FINE addition to GS collectables! :yesnod: I hope you get enough interest to do the deal.
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><!--fonto:Impact--><span style="font-family:Impact"><!--/fonto-->J. Milo Kincaid<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--></span>
Oregon
"Save the Wave"
<b><!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro-->\\<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b> <b><!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro-->G<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b>rand <b><!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro-->S<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b>port 0074

#4 HUTCH

HUTCH

GSR Skunkmaster

• Admin
  • 4,698 posts
  • Interests:Grand Sport Corvettes, of course!

Posted 15 October 2006 - 08:32 PM

It looks like these rings are a GO! The manufacturer tends to think there is enough interest to justify making the mold. We probably won't be doing a Group Purchase on these unless I could get a significantly deeper discount from him but at least we'll get them at the 10-15% off price.

I'll let everyone know when these are available. Sorry, there is just not enough time to get them in time for Christmas.

hutchsig-new.jpg
John 'Hutch' Hutchinson
Grand Sport Registry Skunkmaster
1996 GS #707 Convertible, red interior & removable hardtop
2010 GS Jet Stream Blue Supercharged Convertible
GSR, NCMFS, NCCC, CFCA, and NCM Lifetime #597

#5 GS197

GS197

Junior User

• GSR Lifetime
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 01:12 AM

Nice rings! A little on the pricey side. Let us know what the final design will be. I might go for 2.

Peter
GS 197

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users